· Developing repair capabilities of hydraulic components, such as electro-hydraulic servo valves, power control unit, pumps, motors, actuators and other valves.
· Designing and optimizing repair process for hydraulic components.
· Writing specifications of test equipment, evaluating proposals from external suppliers, and managing manufacturing process.
· Designing special tools and fixtures by measuring physical parts and according to CMM and other technical data.
· Creating and revising technical documents per company requirements, such as the working reference for production team, the alternative tool/equipment evaluation form, the engineering instruction, and etc.
· Supporting production team from technical side.
· Coaching young engineers
· Majored in aviation or relative engineering field, Bachelor degree or above.
· No less than 5-year work experience in aircraft maintenance industry.
· No less than 3-year work experience in engineering environment of aircraft hydraulic component.
· Strong written and verbal English skills.
· Good knowledge of materials, process, methods and techniques for hydraulic repair.
· Be familiar with MS Office and CAD software. Solidworks and AUTOCAD are preferred.
· Holding Civil Aircraft Component Maintenance Personnel License (MEC).
· Basic hand skills.
· Good knowledge of airworthiness regulations